Monday, January 10, 2011

Tillman's First Christmas

Tillman must have sang the song "All I want for Christmas Is My Two Front Teeth" because the little guy has been teething.  We weren't sure what was going on on Christmas day, but he was beside himself, which lead to a "Cranky Christmas!" (In his defense, being away from home for 10 days, being around unfamiliar people, and being passed around probably didn't help.)

It wasn't until after we returned home that I had a chance to look around in his mouth.  Sure enough, he has two incisors developing under the gums.  I am sure we'll see them pop out in the next month or so. 

 Tillman slept most of Christmas day.  We woke him to open presents at my parent's house with our family (just didn't want him to miss out on the action on his first Christmas); although, I think he would have rather slept.

 After the festivities at my parent's house, we all went to my aunt's house to enjoy Christmas night with the extended family.  Let's see....there's only one way to say this...Tillman did NOT enjoy himself.  He let us know right quick that he wanted his swing and sleep.  Nick ended up leaving early and taking Tillman home.  I, the milk maid, had to leave soon after as well. 

Wow Mommy, check out all my loot!

Daddy's little boy

Cousin Colin, and Cousin Logan putting bunny ears on Colin

Cici's and JRS's 4 Grandboys

1 comment:

Kegan said...

I want a copy of that picture of all the boys.