Monday, January 6, 2014

Caroline's first hair cut....mommy mistake


Blondie After Her Cut


As I seek to remember what has happened over the past quarter, I sadly have to look at Facebook and reference the quick post I put on there.  I'm reminded of a mommy mistake...allowing the hair cut lady to "even things up."  She all but gave baby C a boy cut.


Quote from Facebook:Caroline is sporting it today along with her new hair cut! Feel like a bad mommy cutting off the curls, but I hope they will grow back fast! She was pulling out her hair bc it was in her face...crazy girl won't wear a hair bow!
Right before the big cut
In my defense, it was out of control
And cutting and cutting
I did get a bag of her curls from the cut

Yes, curls came back...but not the dark hair...yet!  

No comments: