Monday, May 9, 2011

My Daddy Dressed Me...

"Chicks dig me!"
Last Saturday (while I was at a baby shower), Nick and Tillman hung around the house.  When I left, Tillman was still in his sleep sack, but this was his "snazzy" outfit when I returned home!  By the looks of Tillman's face, I think he might like it; I see him saying something like "Chicks dig me!"


Tillman is also trying to crawl these days.  He's getting the motions down, but just doesn't enjoy being on his tummy.  He is rolling all around the room.  Last week, he rolled under his crib at the day care, and couldn't get out.  I think he surprised his "teachers," especially since one of them had to crawl under there with him to "fish" him out.  They said that he has really become mobile over the past week. 


 One thing I've noticed is we'll see Tillman do something at home, but it takes about a week until they notice it at daycare.  I think at home we're more comfortable with having him do things, but when at daycare, they don't put him out of his comfort zone/ test him.  Likely it is because they have 9 other babies to watch, and they are just trying to keep all 10 happy...let alone challenge each of them!



No comments: