Tuesday, November 22, 2011

First Hair Cut

On a whim Saturday, we went and got Tillman's first hair cut. He's been long over due for a "real" hair cut.  We knew it was getting bad when people would ask "did you cut the back of his hair?"  I guess it looked like I did if they asked.  I'll keep my day job since cutting hair is not my forte.
Nick called Amber (she cuts our hair) and left a message, and she called us back while we were in Target, and said she could do it in 15 minutes. We checked out at Target and headed over.



Tillman checking out the booster seat

Tillman and Amber getting read for the cut

T ditched to booster and opted to stand

Check out how long that hair is on the top!

Tillman being really still...he's a smart boy
to be still around a woman with SCISSORS!

Loved playing with the comb

Here's his baby locks.

No comments: