Thursday, November 10, 2011

This is how we roll...

The time change is killing me!  We get home in the 5 o'clock hour, and it's already dark.  I know, I've only had 30 years to get used to it, but it just gets me every year. 
Tillman went to the MUSC Children's After Hours Care last night, so we got home past dark.  He had another double ear infection and weighed in at 22.5 lbs.  Poor guy, he can't catch a break on the ears. 
When we got home, I was looking at all the stuff I had to tote into the house from the car...clearly it was two or three trips-worth.  For those of you who don't know, we're country folks (live on 6 acres in a small town (one stoplight) outside of Charleston, SC).  Our garage is not attached to our house, and you have to walk a good ways (especially seems like a long way in the rain). 
So, this is how we roll...


My purse, two jackets, lunch box,
bag of junk, the mail, carseat, and T
P.S. Yes, Tillman is still in an infant seat.  This one last until 35 pounds. He'll be in it as long as possible, and will stay rear facing as long as possible.  Just had to put that out there, as I've received several "looks" when people see an almost 14 month old in an infant seat.

1 comment:

Jaime said...

Our sweet babies are so close in age. Harper has a similar schedule but we do two naps. And he goes to bed way later. We are working on getting him to bed sooner but he is a total night owl! We haven't had any ear issues but I can imagine that is hard on you. I hope he feels better soon!