Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Oh it's 7PM, well that could only mean one thing....

It's bath time!

I have a feeling this will be the "oh Mom" look
I get when he is a teenager!  I think he is thinking
"dude, put the camera up, I'm naked!"
Tillman loves the bath!  He gets one about every night.  We asked the pediatrician if that was ok, and of course it is!  We just can't use soap every time!  Bath time is part of his nightly routine to get him ready for bed.

kicking in the water

"Mom, put the camera down!  I need to
get bathed before this water gets cold."

He keeps that fists clinched all the time. 
Boy, does it get smelly! 
The hands are the first thing washed, and
they do get soap everyday!
Those fist are lint traps! YUCK!






4 comments:

Kegan said...

Love the pictures. I am thinking about starting a blog. When I get home I seem to spend more time with Lance and Logan instead of getting on the computer. I need to get better with time management.lol....

Julie H said...

haha your captions are great! I am so anxious to spend some time with Tillman!

Matt and Erin said...

Ashleigh keeps her fists clinched the whole time in the bathtub, too! So funny! I love his "Mooooommmmmmm!" face! :)

The Blanton's said...

HAHA too cute!