Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Size 1 is how big?


Nick was making fun of me on Saturday for playing "dress up" with Tillman.  I am sure glad we did because a size 1 IS NOT 3 months!  You may remember I went to a sale while pregnant and did a blog post about "T-bro's closet."  I purchased a few outfits for Tillman, and this was one of them.  I thought this was going to be his Christmas outfit, but I guess we'll have to use it next year!

Even Tillman was unsure about the outfit!  He was on the verge of tears in this photo.  The look on his face is "Mom, you are nuts if you think this fits!" 

To all the seasoned moms out there, what is a size 1?  12mos?

4 comments:

Rachel Price said...

I know I am not a mom but when sewing outfits for my niece, a size one was 6-9 months. She wore a Christmas jumper size one at 8 months. Part of that was due to the fact that she started getting long quick. You will just have to see how he grows. She is 18 months now and just now getting into a size 2.

Rachel

Kegan said...

It looks like a 12 month outfit. But right now Lance is in outfits from 3-6 months to 6 months. So you never know how things are going to fit. Lance is getting so long that 3 months are really to short for him. The outfit is cute. Hopefully he will be able to wear it next year.

Mary-Margaret said...

I hate that is soooo big, but I do hope he can wear it next year, because it is absolutely adorable!

Meredith said...

Thanks Ladies for the size advice. I hope he can wear this next year or maybe with all the little ones on the way, this can be a hand-me-down for one of them!