Thursday, May 13, 2010

"T Bro's" Closet

On Tuesday night, I went to the Divine Children's Show that came to Charleston (read more here).  The mission was to find some cute outfits for Tillman for a good deal (most items under $35 at the sale, but all items purchase were $26 and under).  The racks were packed!  It was hard to dig through all of it, but I think we came away with some good things.  As my mom kept saying "we can't make it for that!" 

All of the clothes purchased for Tillman are certainly "little bro" style!  I can't wait to see him in these!  I'm going to call him "T Bro" when he is all decked out! 

Here's how "T Bro's" closet is shaping up!
(note about the closet: we live in an older home, which equals very little closet space.  So, pretty much all the closets in our house are filled with mommy and daddy clothes.  Solution: I'm going to get a rack to put Tillman's clothes on.  We've got a loft area upstairs that has nothing in it, so I thought that would be the perfect solution!)


This outfit is my favorite! It's got smocked monkeys on it.
 This is a size 6 mo, so I hope he gets to wear it
before corduroy goes out of season. If not, it's reversible!

This will be his Christmas outfit...probably to all functions.
I'm pretty practical, so I doubt I'll be purchasing one for every function!

This one has smocked Mallard ducks.  Too cute! 
Nick likes the ones with the sleeves, so this one and
the next were his favorite out the bunch!

Love this style outfit! 

This is the smallest outfit (3 mo.).
I'm thinking this might be his "coming home" outfit!

4 comments:

Kegan said...

Those are so cute. You did really good. Mom told me this morning that you and her found some cute things. I can't wait to see what she got Lance. You did good.

Julie said...

Ahh! I'm going to put Tillman in my pocket. He's going to be too cute. Great shopping! Lucky lil man!

Rachel Price said...

How adorable!!

Meredith said...

Thanks for the comments, ladies! I love shopping for the little guy. I just hope he can wear all of this stuff more than once!