Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Dr. Villers makes National News...what a cool doc!

As you know by now, I see Dr. Margo Villers at MUSC Women's Health.  One of the things that makes her a wonderful doctor is she does a lot more than sees patients.  Dr. Villers is also involved in research.  This makes me feel really good because I feel like my healthcare provider is constantly learning and is always up-to-date.

Dr. Villers was recently interviewed by MSNBC, and an article about her research made the front page on MSNBC.com

Here's the link to the article.  What a cool doc!  It's a great feeling to see my personal physician in the national spotlight!

2 comments:

Kegan said...

Good Article

Julie said...

Hope to make an appt with her soon-- get her excited about getting such a super cool new patient! JK! Good luck today w/ the glucose fun.