Monday, May 10, 2010

Liz Lange-Are you the only one that gets it?

Since it was such a nice day yesterday, Graham (our dog...best dog ever!) and I spent some of the day lounging in the sun.  I have heard the warnings about pregnant women and sun.  I made sure to put my sunscreen on and drink plenty of water while outside (with that comes going to the potty every half hour...don't think I'll be going to the beach this summer). 

Since I was in my backyard, I did too much care what I was wearing, so it was an interesting combo to say the least.  I wore a top similar to the below with some brief bathing suit bottoms.  While this was fine for yesterday, I realized that I am probably going to have to break down and purchase a maternity bathing suit.

I got to looking online and let me say a HUGE thank you to Liz Lange!  You get that not all pregnant women have long skinny legs.  Those of us with short and stumpy legs just want to cover them up a little.  Most All the maternity bathing suits I have seen have been tankinis with brief bottoms.  Brief bottoms is where the problem comes in!  Just because I am pregnant doesn't mean that I want to bare my legs to all (I sport a skirt even when not pregnant).  Let my belly hang out that is normal, but not my chunky legs!  I just can't do it ladies.

I'll be purchasing these Liz Lange bottoms!



And possibly this top


Target, please don't disappoint Mrs. Pregnant in the Lowcoutry.  I really would like to have these in stock today when I come by.  I actually need them this weekend...ok? Thanks!

This week to come-we registered this weekend at Target and Babies R Us...what an (ALL DAY)adventure!  We also got our first Shower invitation in the mail!  Things are getting pretty exciting because that means that Master Tillman will be here before we know it!

2 comments:

Kegan said...

Like the bathing suit also. Let me know if you like it. I had some Liz Lang shirts. They wore really good. Maybe there bathing suits will be good also.

Meredith said...

I got the bottoms this afternoon. I like them! Going to order a top online.