Friday, May 21, 2010

Diaper Bags...Every Mom's (and Dad's) Fashion Accessory! (like it or not)


I haven't received much advice on diaper bags, but one thing is for sure, I've been asked probably 10 times or more if I was going to get a Vera Bradley baby bag.  I am not very educated on diaper bags, and when reading mommy blogs, there is not real consensus on "the best" diaper bag (at least one under $200).
I chose the "Sittin' in a Tree" pattern by Vera Bradley for Tillman's diaper bag.  If you know me at all, you know that green and brown are my "signature colors!"  In fact, I am going to change my stroller and car seat selection (I think) to a green and brown pattern.  I want to be neutral as possible, so in the event we have a little girl some day, she won't be all decked in blue!

This bag print is just perfect, and I think the bag will be big enough for what we'll need to tote around (at least I hope).

Here's a little about the Vera Bradley baby bag (16" x 11¾" x 5½" –12" strap drop, 26" x 14" changing pad)
"Our latest Baby Bag has a total of 11 pockets inside and out, including a full zippered back, and holds everything from bottles to extra clothes. We've added a special clip for disappearing pacifiers and lined the interior for easy cleaning. Also includes a 26" x 14" terry-covered changing pad with coordinating trim."
 
Have any baby bag advice?  What's your favorite?

5 comments:

Matt and Erin said...

We registered for a cute green and brown polka dot patterned car seat from Target. I love the pattern! I think it's called Lowery. I love the diaper bag choice, though!

Meredith said...

Thanks Erin! I'll have to check out that Car Seat!!!

Unknown said...

Great choice, Meredith!

Christina said...

I have this same pattern in a wristlet! I love it too. I will say that we bought a Petunia Picklebottom (PPB) boxy backpack when we had Brinley and we still use it for Nyla. Even named after a sushi roll and we know how much I love sushi! We also have a PPB cross town clutch for quick outings. I actually just keep it in the car so that I always have diapers available. Hope that helps! So glad to be able to read your blog again!!

Meredith said...

Thanks for the advice, Christina! I'll have to check out the PPB! I'm so glad you are back home with your family!!!!!