Friday, May 28, 2010

Jazzy Toes!


You may have noticed on the right side of the blog, I have links under the heading "shop the private sales with me." These links to websites that offer private /  member-only sales.  Once you become a member (membership is free, but you have to be invited by a member...that's me!), you'll get daily emails of the sales up for that day (new sales begin at 11AM each day). These links take you directly to an invitation from me, so you can become members of these wonderful sites that offer great deals!


One of the sites is The Mini Social. This site is to clothe our little ones (great site for baby gifts as they can ship it as a gift)!  This week the site was offering Jazzy Toes socks box sets for $12.50.  Just by doing a quick google search, I found that most sites sell them for $26 and up, so $12.50 is a great deal.  I got Tillman the Boy Loafers Box Set.  I think these socks will be too cute for Tillman until he reaches the point of wearing shoes and running around like a mad man!
If you currently are not shopping the private sales, now is your chance!  You have been personally invited to join The Mini Social and all the other great sites by Mrs. Pregnant in the Lowcountry!  So, what are you waiting on?  Get your Fashion Friday on and join!


*Note to readers: I do not receive any of your personal information when you fill out the initiative.  The link sends you to a page to create a log in for each site.  The information you enter is only to the site to set up your log in.  If you have any questions about the site, feel free to leave a comment or email me at soireesandshenanigans @ gmail dot com.

No comments: