Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Target Service Recovery!

I was hoping they would come through, and they did!! 

Here's what they had to say:
"I'm sorry for the trouble with your order. I know how frustrating it can be when an item doesn't work out.

At this point, I'd request you to go ahead and place a new order for a bathing suit (a matching set) of your choice. Once your new order is shipped, just write back to us using the link below with the new order number. We'd be happy to refund the shipping charges for your bathing suit.

Also, we'll be happy to take back your Liz Lange swim cover-up and give you a full refund for the item's price and all your shipping costs. Just go to our online Returns Center at and follow the instructions for printing a postage-paid mailing label. Once we receive the top, we'll issue a $28.99 credit to your Visa card.

We have very high expectations for anyone representing Target Corporation. I'm sorry that your experience over the phone wasn't in line with our expectations, and I'll pass on your concerns to the supervisory team that can address the issue.

Please visit the following link to write back to us:
Link

Thanks for getting in touch with us. We look forward to your order!"
Sincerely,
Krishna Teja D
Online Guest Services
Target.com
http://www.target.com/

1 comment:

Mary-Margaret said...

Good for you! I am glad they worked it out! I hope you are having a calmer day today.