Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Oh, we have a dog?

Over the past couple of weeks, Tillman has really started to "notice" Graham.  Before, Tillman wouldn't pay Graham much attention.  Graham would sniff him and go away; the interaction was short.  Now, Tillman gets really excited when Graham is around.  Not sure Graham likes Tillman's attention. 

To get Graham "warmed-up" to Tillman, we've started letting Tillman give Graham treats.  We set the treat on the exersaucer while Tillman is playing, and tell Graham to get his treat.  He really has to be encouraged to get the treat, since he is so "skittish" around Tillman.  Once he gets his treat, he runs off.  Tillman just love Graham getting close (literally, in his face).



This is Tillman greeting Graham when Nick got home one night.  Truth be told, Graham just wanted to be petted by Nick, but he was willing to get close since Tillman was in his "master's" lap!

This video is the same, but I am posting it for Tillman's Mimi who can't see the YouTube version.

4 comments:

Matt and Erin said...

That is awesome! I imagine that Graham and Tillman will be best buddies pretty soon! :)
Ashleigh has started paying close attention to our cat and dog- it's neat to see their interactions!

Julie H. said...

Oh.My.Gosh. This video has made my day!! SO CUTE!! I love seeing babies and dogs be buddies. :)

Meredith said...

Thanks ya'll. I have really like using the flip video!

Mary-Margaret said...

That cracks me up. I love how he really grabs at him. :)