Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Wednesday Woes

DISCLAIMER: First, let me say "I AM SPOILED!"  I know this, so I tend to complain because I have it good...very good and haven't had to experience the "other side." 

-HOWEVER-
I'm going to complain and whine BECAUSE this poor spoiled brat has had a rough past few days.

My lovely husband (who rarely travels for work, has a home office, took care of our son for 3 months after I went back to work-involved daddy, does the majority of the cleaning, is an awesome cook, walks the dog and on and on and on...I am sure I'm missing some other great things the hubs does.) has been working before sunrise until after dark this week.  This working until after dark isn't usual, but it is normally at the "home office," so he is still home, and we can still visit with him.  Man, mommy has been having a rough time...Tillman too!  I have a HUGE appreciation for those single parents out there. 

This picture reminds me of how I've felt for the past few days (Tillman by default because he has to put up with me in daddy's absents).


It even further makes me laugh because of what Tillman's shirt says "Future CEO."  This picture was taken in Nick's home office, and Nick own a landscaping company with his dad. It would seem likely that if it is Tillman's wishes that he'd be the "Future CEO." 
Then there's the thought that Tillman isn't concerned about the long hours at all and is smarter than we think...maybe he is just concerned about the economy!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Cute- baby CEO for sure!! Let me know if I can do anything for you! Just a call away! I'm sure you're doing a great job! (Put Graham to work) ;)