Thursday, May 31, 2012

27 Week Appointment

I went to Dr. Villers this morning.  The glucose screening was normal, so that is very good.  It was a rather quick appointment.  She checked Caroline's heart rate, and Dr. Villers stated that Caroline was very happy in there!  So far, I've gained 20 lbs (ugh!), she said the weight gain is fine.  She wants to see her patients gain no more than 30 lbs.  I'll see Dr. Villers in 2 weeks again.
I asked about when I would get another ultrasound.  She said since she was normal weight range at 20 weeks that we probably won't need another.  However, she won't want her to be too big if we are going to try for a VBAC this time.  We were spoiled with all the ultrasounds for Tillman since they were tracking his growth.  It seems strange not to have them this time; however, I'm glad everything is normal.

1 comment:

Stefanie said...

Glad to hear that everything is going well!