Thursday, March 7, 2013

Go Mommy Go Mommy Go!

Our little Rocker! Messy hair and all!
(yes, she has a string wrapped around her...
she got tangled with a balloon...
probably a child safety hazard, but I was watching her.

Go Mommy Go Mommy Go! Is what they were chanting at daycare yesterday. Caroline is fondly know by the ladies as Mommy.  I asked how she got that nick name, and they said that is what they have always called little girls. She said her mom, her grand mom, and now she calls all little girls "Mommy."  I was excited because I thought maybe...just maybe..."Mommy" would be Caroline's first word (however, she's babbling Da Da)!
I'm up on the knees...now what?
"Go Mommy Go Mommy Go" chant got started when she rocks back and forth on her knees.  The ladies at the daycare were encouraging her to get on the move!  I love how they "love" Caroline. It is comforting to know they truly care for her everyday. I enjoy hearing about the day they had.

Taking a break...
This girl is getting close to crawling!  Time is going by way too fast. She gets her best traction on our bed. This is where I saw her do it first. But now, she has gotten it down on the hard floor.  He little outfits have been scrubbing the floors.  I'm embarrassed to say her poor outfits look like a dust rag after she gets up.  I promise we clean...just not enough based on the looks of her outfits.


No comments: