Wednesday, August 8, 2012

37 Week Appointment


Wow, I'm tipping the scales these days.  I gained 3 more lbs since the last visit.  I'm starting to see numbers I don't wish to ever see or talk about it.  Me and the hubby are neck and neck when it comes to weight!

This was a quick visit.  Caroline's heart rate was good.  I'm 1 centimeter dilated.  This was further than I made it with Tillman, so this is a hopeful sign that a VBAC is indeed still possible.

I have been suffering from a cold.  I begged for some meds, but that didn't work.  All I can take is Zyrtec, Mucinex, and vitamins. Dr. Villers said that it likely wouldn't get better fast, as Mrs Pregnant in the Lowcountry has increase blood supply and flow causing everything to be swollen.

I go back weekly for appointment from here on out.  We are getting close to her arrival.

Nick goes to get Caroline furniture tomorrow, and we plan to pack our bags and set up all things baby this weekend around the house.  At least, that is the PLAN....

No comments: