Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Caroline's Room

 
So, I believe I left off by only showing Caroline's "crib nook" in her room.  We worked on Caroline's room right up until the actual day we went to the hospital.  It is all complete, and we've had several guest stay in the room since too.  Nick's dad took care of Tillman while we were at the hospital, and my mom came for a full week to help out with Caroline, cook all my favorites, and of course, we got out and took baby Caroline shopping! Yes, she went to Publix at a week old and out to a side walk sale that week too!  It was nice to have CiCi here, so we could get out of the house!

For Caroline's room, we put her furniture in a room that already had a queen bed, as we still plan to use this as a guest room for a while. 

 
The Crib Nook is just at the foot of the bed on the other side of the door.  The crib fit nicely in this nook.  I think for previous owners of the home, the nook was used for a desk/study area.
 


No comments: