Friday, November 19, 2010

Baptism - October 24, 2010


Tillman was baptized at my home church in Lexington, SC on October 24th. 


Tillman and my sister's son, Lance, were baptized together, so that made it extra special.  Nick and I have struggled with finding a church in Charleston, but when we visit St. Peter's, it certainly feels like home!

Tillman did well during the service, and only "bellowed out" for 5 minutes during the actual Baptism.  We laughed and said that was the devil coming out of him!  Pastor Rawl who married us and confirmed me did Tillman's Baptism.  It was special to have him share in another special event in our lives!

Nick mom, Mimi, drove from Ohio for the special day, and Nick's dad, Pap Paw, drove from Charleston.

My parents, Cici and Jrs, hosted lunch for everyone at their house.  We had a nice spread!  This was great to visit with family, as it was the first time all my extended family had met Tillman!

After the service, a family friend, Mr. James, did family photos of the day.  Below are a sampling of the pictures. 



First family picture with the new additions! 




Three Generation

1 comment:

Mary-Margaret said...

Such good pictures! I know that was a special day for y'all!