Thursday, November 4, 2010

Tillman's Walking Attire

Since our dog, Graham, gets walked about 5 times a day (he more so walks us), Tillman is often along for the walk.  The weather is getting cooler, so he's been wearing some hats.  Tillman loves to be toted in the BabyBjorn, and we are really enjoying it too.  It is wonderful to have him close and be hands free at the same time.  Often, Tillman will fall asleep on the walk.  We swaddle him and then place him in the BabyBjorn or if we want to keep him up and active, we pull his legs through and let them dangle. 
I would consider the BabyBjorn a must have baby item.

In the photos, Tillman is sporting his cousin's hand-me-downs (Thanks Auntie Robyn!). 


He is wearing a baby gown. We love the hand covers...especially on cold walks.  Helps keep his "digits" warm!

4 comments:

TeeTee Lynn said...

Yes. A BabyBjorn is absolutely a baby must have. I'm still using ours!

Meredith said...

I saw you guys were using yours with Nora too! We haven't even used a stroller yet. The BabyBjorn is more fun and easier!!

Kegan said...

He is very cute. I wish I could get use to using on of those but I can not get use to it. I am glad he likes it. He is precious!!!!

Meredith said...

It is all what you get used to. We can't get used to a stroller. We tried it out the other day, and he was bouncing around in it and was very unhappy. With the Bjorn, we can even go on bike rides. Of course, Nick takes him...not me!