Sunday, November 7, 2010

Dear Yoga Pants

Thank you for being so forgiving over the past 8 weeks (oh yes, can't forget the 9 months either). I needed you to stretch (possibly beyond your limits), and you did. I must say, you didn't look all that bad either, and even helped out my "arse" (and thighs) a little. For that, I say thank you!

I have come to appreciate you as I prepare for work, and you will become night and weekend friend in the future. As your working counterpart, the dreaded work clothes, are not as forgiving and simply don't stretch (oh, and can't be worn because most can't even be buttoned)!

We'll be spending lots of time together over the next few months, as I work to get this weight off (15-20 lbs). I don't think we'll only be doing walking; we going to have to step it up a notch...riding the bike and possibly running (if I remember how to do that).

I heart you, yoga pants,
Mrs. Pregnant in the Lowcoutry 
opps...I mean, Mrs. Lowcountry Momma

PS Breastfeeding doesn't magically melt off the weight...in my experience at least!

No comments: