Friday, February 18, 2011

A Year Ago...

Wow, what a difference a year can make!  This day a year ago I had a doctor's appointment that changed our lives forever!  We found out at the end of my appointment that I didn't have a virus and all of those stomach cramps were for something special!  The two little lines on the in-office pregnancy test indicated it was positive!  I can remember the lady who did the test running down the hall with it in her hand to show me!  My heart was beating a million miles a minute!  I didn't know what to think (excitement, fear, anxiety)!

And can you believe I didn't blog about it until March?

"Tiny T" has been a true blessing to us.  I do remember life before Tillman, but I certainly cherish what we have now and know that being a mom is what I have always wanted.  I've heard many folks refer to college and pre-married life as "the good ol' days," but I think the birth of Tillman has started my "good 'ol days!"  Nothing can compare to his sweet smile he give us when we pick him up from his crib each morning or his cute laugh when we do "zerberts" on his tummy after a diaper change! 

Man, what a difference a year can make!

No comments: