Tuesday, July 3, 2012

30, 31,32....(weeks)


30.5 weeks

Time is flying by.  I had an appointment last Thursday with Dr. Villers. Everything is going well and looks normal.  We scheduled all of my visits through the end of the pregnancy.  I also was scheduled for the ultrasound to check in on Sweet Caroline to see how big she will be at 35 weeks.  We'll have that appointment on July 26th.  After that, we'll have a better plan for delivery.
I gained 1 lb between the two appointments.  My weight gain has slowed over the past two weeks, but I'm sure another "growth" spurt is on its way.

Caroline is very active.  She is moving around like crazy.  I can feel her movements much more than Tillman.  Sunday night, I could feel her "elbowing" me.  It is really strange to be able to tell what body part is making the move.

We've been nesting a bit over the past few weeks.  Caroline's has a draw-full of clothes ready to go. We're cleaning out to make room for her.  Criagslist has been our friend over the past few weeks.  Sold just about everything, so the clean out was very successful.  Nick went to Home Depot this weekend to get some supplies to do some odds and ends projects around the house.  We have some regular maintenance type items, as well as some things that we needed to complete from having our home renovated. 
We may be super ambitious, but we plan to put our house on the market while I'm out on maternity leave-for sale by owner.  We are going to try that route first, but if it doesn't work, then we'll likely hire a realtor. 
I do plan to take 12 weeks this go round.  With Tillman, I only took 8 weeks, and I just should have stayed out longer.  Caroline will go to the daycare after the 12 weeks are up.  It will be in the middle of holiday season, so there will be lots of little breaks during that time as well, which I think will be good.  Going back to work and getting back into the swing of things is difficult, so small spurts will work well.

How big is baby Caroline?
Baby will be weighing in at around 3.75 pounds (1.702kg) and measuring 16.69 inches (42.4cm). 

Guess we'll have to see if that holds true at the ultrasounds in a few weeks!

No comments: