Friday, July 13, 2012

33 Week Appointment

I had my doctor's appointment with Dr. Villers yesterday.  Things went well.  She commented that this pregnancy has zoomed by, and I'd have to say I agree!  I can't believe we are getting down to the wire here!  Tillman was born at 37 weeks, so if we are going by that, it is possible to only have 5 weeks left, Yikes! We have the Moses basket, but that is really it-the furniture isn't in yet, the room is a mess, and I have to say, we are just not ready for Sweet Caroline yet.  We plan to get all the infant items out soon.  The good thing about those items is we at least know how they go together!
Dr Villers advised me not make any solid plans in August.  She said we would know better in two weeks when I have my ultrasound and starts cervical checks (fun).   
All other things went well during the appointment. She thinks at this time the Caroline isn't as big as Tillman, but she said she was wrong with Tillman's size the last time.  I've gained 5 lbs from two weeks ago (ugh!). I was gaining one to two lbs a week for a while, and now I've had a jump in weight.  It's hard to see it on the scale, but I know it is for a good cause.  
I go back in two weeks for an ultrasound and an appointment with Dr. Villers.

No comments: