Tuesday, July 24, 2012

35 Weeks


Caroline is growing and so is my belly!  We have reached the 35-week marker.  This week we get to peek-in on Caroline.  The first time we've seen her since 20-week appointment.  I am very excited to see her at the ultrasound on Thursday.  My burning questions are- how big is she, who will she look like, what percentile is she in, how long until her arrival, and the list goes on and on.  Of course, all of those questions are behind the important one of health!

I think that nesting has started.  I have a HUGE project at work that I am trying to do as much work on before going out.  We are opening another location, and in my role that is my main duty.  I've been rushing around trying to get all the permits, licenses, etc needed to open the doors of the place while I'm out on maternity leave.  I'm don't want to leave folks with a bunch of work.  It has been hard to create urgency to get things done, as people are like "oh, we have plenty of time...no worries."  Anxious me has to put in a little reminder that I'm on a bit of a ticking time clock with this belly of mine, so we have to get things done early. :-)

I've also been nesting at home. I'm getting Caroline's room together-rug cleaning, getting Caroline's things in place, and unwrapping, detagging, and washing all of her things.

I did have a HUGE surprise on Friday at work.  My co-workers threw me and another employee who is due in August a shower.  It was such a surprise! Miss Caroline is going to be styling in all of the new clothes she received! Below are photos from the shower, and they had my personal fav-CAKE- at the shower too!


No comments: