Thursday, September 16, 2010

Preparing For Birth During Final Weeks Of Pregnancy

I would suggest to anyone now after going through the labor process to talk about your wants and needs before the big day.  As I found out, the big day is not the due date always and can come at any time.  Nick, Dr. Villers and I were all on the same page.  Check out this video of us discussing with Dr. Villers our questions, thoughts, and wants about our experience.


Well....embedding the video won't work for me, so here's the link

We were hoping for a normal delivery, but it just wasn't in the cards for us with Tillman since my water broke prematurely (before I was in labor).  However, the birthplan forced me to think about the possibility of a c-section.  I am sure glad we filled out the plan!

No comments: