Thursday, September 2, 2010

"Publix" will be Tillman's first word

At the shower in August, the hostesses had all the girl/ladies fill out a prediction sheet about Tillman.  One of the items on the list was "what will his first word be?"  One of my silly friend, Stefanie, said it would be "Publix!"  After yesterday, I think it will be!  I had a HUGE coupon success at my local Publix on Huggies diapers!   

If you are in that diaper buying phase or need an excellent gift for a shower, you've got to check out this deal! 

First, you need to join the Publix baby club.  They send all sorts of coupons.  My first packet of coupons is expiring on Sept 4th, so I was in a "mad dash" to use the ones I thought I could.  Grandma's can join the baby club too (Mom, if you are reading, please join!). For this deal, I used the baby club coupon of buy one box of diapers and get wipes for free.

Scope out the service desk for this flyer.  Great coupons inside including a $5 off any Huggies diaper and $2 off Huggies wipes (these are store coupons...only can be used at Publix).

Huggies coupons are easy to find in the paper or online!  There are plenty opportunities to get manufacturer coupons.  Remember, I mentioned all the other coupons are STORE coupons including the baby club coupons?  Well, this is where the awesome coupon policy of Publix come into play.  They offer STACKING!  Stacking allows you to use one store coupon and one manufacturer coupon for the same product (two coupons on one product).

With my stacking, I was able to get two containers of wipes and two packs of diapers for $4.97!!

The receipt is blurry, but here is the break down.
Store Coupons: $22.99
Vendor Coupons: $5.50
Total Savings: $28.49






No comments: