Saturday, September 25, 2010

To Our Fury, Four-Legged Child-Happy Adoption Day!

Today, marks 3 years since we "adopted" Graham (our yellow lab). A lot has changed since we've had Graham-Nick and I got married, moved to a new house, of course Tillman's arrival, and everything in between. September seems to be our month when it comes to our "children" and birthdays!

Since I have been sharing tons of emails this week, here is yet another one. This was the email I sent out 3 years ago about Graham.


Date: Wed, Sep 26, 2007 at 9:21 AM
Subject: Meet Graham

Hey!
Most of you probably thought that you would never get an email from me about a dog. Well, prepare yourself, we got a dog! Nick has been dying for a dog for ever since he moved to Charleston, so Nick's wish was granted for his 30th birthday.
Graham "Cracker" is a yellow lab about 4 months old. He was "rescued" off Hwy 17 S in Ravenel. SC by a dog trainer that lives out that way. I heard about him through our pet therapy program at MUSC Children's Hospital. We picked Graham up last night.
We hope he will enjoy his new home. Nick plans to take him to work with him each day, so I am sure Graham will become the Sunburst Landscaping (my husband's and Father-in-law's company) mascot!!

9/25/07
Photo taken the night we arrived home with Graham



9/15/10
Graham being introduced to Tillman for the first time.

1 comment:

Julie said...

AHHH! I love these pictures of Graham with Tillman! It was so cute to see in person too. They are going to be best buds!