Monday, September 13, 2010

Tillman's Birthday!

Tillman surprised us yesterday at 2:45AM with my water breaking (premature membrane rupture).  I labored until the late night, and Dr. Villers concluded a c-section was needed.  They are unsure, but think I acquired an infection since my water broke before being in labor.

Tillman is 6 lbs 3 ozs and 19 1/2 inches long and was born on 9/12/10 at 11:00PM.  We are certainly proud parents! 

More news to come in the upcoming days.  Hope to be back to blogging soon. 

6 comments:

Rachel Price said...

Gorgeous! I hope you are doing well! Praying that your first days go great!

Betsy Reves said...

Congratulations!!!!! Tillman is lucky to have such great parents. I look forward to meeting the little guy!

Julie said...

YAY!!! Welcome Tillman! I LOVE that you blogged already!! I can't wait to meet him! Get some rest lady; sounds like you ran another marathon yesterday! ;) XO!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Meredith... and look at his full head of hair! Enjoy this time and please let me know if I can help you with anything. Tillman is so lucky to have such a wonderful mom! xxxx, Renee Merriam

Anonymous said...

PS - I think he looks like Nick!! Renee

The Blanton's said...

Congrats!! He looks just like Nick!! :)