Friday, June 11, 2010

Everly Grey Maternity

I've been really lucky to not have to purchase many maternity clothes.  My friend, Jennifer, recently had a baby and let me borrow all of her clothes.  This has saved me tons on money!  However, I still love to shop, so I've been looking for a nice dress to wear to one of my showers and while on our trip to Atlanta.  There is a cute little shop in West Ashley (Charleston) called Sprout!  I went shopping there the other day, and picked up this Everly Grey Maternity dress. 
I love the print of the dress, and it is very comfortable.  Especially with it being so hot outside, I need a dress that is comfortable and cool to get me through the summer.  It also doesn't hurt a thing that Nick was a fan of the dress as well! ;-)
If you're interested in checking out Sprout, find their page on Facebook.  Just by becoming a Fan (or like to get with the new FB Lingo), you'll receive $5 off your next purchase. Search for Sprout Maternity & Infant Boutique CharlestonI wish I would have had this coupon for my purchase...guess I'll have to go back!

2 comments:

Christina said...

Ha! Coinkydink! When I was pregnant with Nyla I bought a Japanese Weekend dress from Sprout! for my Brother in Law's wedding! Man I miss Charleston!!

Meredith said...

Too funny! I have really enjoyed this dress. I wore it to a wedding this weekend. Thank goodness I got a M because I was filling it out at 37 weeks!