Monday, June 28, 2010

Floating Away...

Obviously not me in the picture above!

On Friday I sent a few of my friends this email:
"If you feel like you want to hop in a pool, please let me know! I would love to have some company! We'll be around this weekend!!
PS It is just to hot to do anything else, so you might as well come over!"

It was super hot this weekend.  Saturday and Sunday were spent pool side.  Since the summer began, I have really just been able to get a "tan" on my front.  Laying on the stomach is just not an option these days.  However, the Spring Float makes all that possible for Mrs. Pregnant.  This float only inflates on the outer edges and at the pillow.  The center of the float is mesh.  Thanks to the Spring Float; I'll have a more even tan this summer.  (The "tan" I am referring to is anything that comes through the 55 sunscreen I apply!)


2 comments:

Kegan said...

I got in one of those floats this weekend also. They are very comfortable. I have a little burnt back but it is not bad at all. It is very relaxing. Logan is doing so good with the swimming part. Becoming more use to the pool and enjoying it more and more each time he goes. I am very proud of him. Mom said you all may not come up for the 4th which I totally understand due to your will be traveling 2 weeks in a row soon. Take care and I hope all is well. Love you, Kegan

Meredith said...

We are thinking about coming up for the Peach Festival this weekend. If we come, we'll still drive back on Sunday. Probably won't stay for the 4th of July party, as I it will start late.

Glady Logan is getting comfortable with the pool and water. I sure wish Graham dog would get over his fear of the pool. He only gets in at the steps and jumps right back out! He'll swim in the lake, but that is it!