Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Passed!

Meredith,
 You passed your glucose test! Hooray!
M

Margaret S. Villers, MD
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Medical University of South Carolina
 
I got the above email on Friday!  It was nice to hear the good news.  Another update from my appointment is that my "belly growth" is two weeks behind.  Dr. Villers isn't too concerned about it, as Nick and I aren't very large people.  She would like to see me in 3 weeks, and if my "belly growth" is still behind, I'll go for another ultrasound (growth study) to make sure Tillman is growing as he should.

2 comments:

Tommy, Erica, Addie Kate, and Andrew said...

I had to have a growth scan with AK. Apparently in vitro babies don't like to grow like they are supposed to, later in the pregnancy. Once we had it, it proved that she was just fine. So, don't worry about it. I'm sure he's fine! How's your blood pressure been?

Meredith said...

Good to hear that someone else had this study. I feel my belly has grown some since my appointment (last Thursday).
My blood pressure was down this time, which is great! I think it was 119/63.