Friday, July 16, 2010

Hot in...so hot in here....

In case you don't get the title reference, I'm singing Nelly in my head (So hot in here).

These words are something I say daily!  Before carrying this 2 lbs 8ozs "bundle of joy" we call Tillman, I used to always be cold and have to carry a cardigan anytime we went to eat out.  Completely not the case anymore!  This is the first time in my life that I wear sleeveless, and I'm still hot.  I've even gotten to where I dislike wearing closed toed shoes (yuck...my feet sweat...is that normal?). 

I'm not hot all the time, but it just comes over me.  My clothes start sticking to me, I get red in the face, and for those who know me know what I'm taking about, I blotch!  I consider these hot flashes, but I have no idea. 

So for this fashion Friday post, I simply say "Hot in....so hot in here..." 
-Paints are a struggle, but thank goodness for linen!

-Dresses are great, but lets face it ladies, your legs stick together in those (if yours don't, then you must be 100 lbs or less)!  Sleeveless dresses make it worth putting one on.

-Shorts are great, not exactly the dress code for work.  These are my weekend choice.

-Tank Top maternity shirts-the best!  Although, I don't understand why they are made out of material that you must IRON...nuts!

-Open toed shoes-the best!  Not exactly dress code for work, but got to love Jack Roger sandals.  They look dress enough, but are still a flip flop.  Although, Rainbows are the best!

Nick's comments after reading my post..."Good post. I do agree. There has been many times where the car has been too close to a meat locker or Blue Bell freezer." (spoken from a true pregnant lady's husband)

1 comment:

Kegan said...

Well you know me and I know you. I have started cutting the air down at night so I can sleep. I usually sleep with a sheet and comforter. Not any more down to a sheet and sometimes my feet hang out during the night. So I feel your pain. I have an appointment on Tuesday and I am going to find out if Lance is going to be bigger than Logan. I have a feeling it may be the case. I feel like I am running out of room. 32 weeks on Saturday....We are counting down.