Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Special Delivery


I think the little graphic above is great for Tillman!  However, something else is also arriving at MUSC in September--New Labor and Delivery Suites!  Yippee!  They will be ready when I deliver.  MUSC Labor and Delivery unit renovation project is currently underway! Their Special Delivery of new Labor and Delivery Birthing Suites, Room Service Dining, and State-of-the-Art Equipment are due fall 2010.

A few weeks ago, I took a tour of the unit.  The nurse manager of the unit showed me around, and I asked her a few questions of what to expect the day of delivery.  It was really good to see the room and meet some of the people, so when I deliver I won't be as anxious (hopefully).

Labor and Delivery At MUSC- Day of Delivery

Labor and Delivery At MUSC- Room Renovations and Tour

Labor & Delivery At MUSC- Birth Plan FAQ's

No comments: