Friday, March 26, 2010

Fashion Friday-Leggings

I am a HUGE fan of leggings!  I wasn't at first; it took some convincing for sure (Thanks to my friend, MM!!).  When trying leggings for the first time, make sure you complete the outfit.  Don't just go to the store and slip on a pair without a cute top. You must see it as an outfit.  I am sure if I would have only tried the leggings, I would have been completely "grossed out" at the way I looked and ripped them off (and never looked back).  These were my first "maternity" purchase.  Most leggings come one size fits all, so I am hopefully they will stretch to fit me at 9 months and look as good as they do at 14 weeks (time will tell...I'll keep you posted)!

Here are a few tops I think would be cute to pair with some leggings!

Click Here to view this Pea in the Pod Tunic
Click Here to view the Lavish Tunic by Heidi Klum
Click Here to view Loved By Heidi Klum Dropwaist Tunic

2 comments:

amanda said...

I love wearing leggings too, although it's already in the mid 80's here in AZ so I have to put them away for the season!

Have you heard of Assets, which are made by the same women who invented Spanx? They are the less-expensive Spanx and I buy mine at Target. Anyway... they have a maternity line! You should check those out! :)

Meredith said...

I have heard of Assets, but I didn't know they had a maternity line! I will have to check those out the next time I'm at Target!! Thanks