Wednesday, March 17, 2010

You're Pregnant?

I am glad I didn't wait too long to tell people I was pregnant.  The feared rumors of "WOW, Meredith is putting on some lbs" was enough to make me start telling people. 

Below is a cute card that I got in the mail yesterday from my friend, M-M!  The "You're Pregnant?" sign was spring loaded with glitter, which made the card extra cute (It's a Hallmark card for those curious)! 


Some of the comments I have received since telling my big news:

The Funny Ones:
"Congratulations....if you are into that kind of thing!  Guess we will need to get in our double date soon."
"Oh my gosh CONGRATULATIONS!!! I can totally see the Vera Bradley diaper bag."

The What is That Supposed to Mean ones:
"Well, you didn't have any trouble at all." (thanks...I guess?)

The Inappropriate One:
"Congrats on the fetus..." (you just have to know him...he means well, but....)

Super Sweet Ones:
"CONGRATS!!! I'm so happy for the both of you and the new adventure ahead of you!"
"CONGRATS! This is going to be a big baby year for the Sanders!"
"Yeah!!! I'm so excited fir the two ( three) of you!!! Congrts!!!!"
"Congrats! What a lucky kid."
"Congratulations! I look forward to seeing you and your cute little pregnant self :-)"


Talking about Super Sweet...I got this "Circe" first thing this morning
(the plate is already missing one two...oops!). 

7 comments:

Allison said...

I love this blog! I'm so sad I'm not there to experience pregnant Meredith firsthand haha. so excited for you guys :)

Anonymous said...

Wow! Those look yummy!! You have great friends and this baby is going to be very loved!! Great blog! Glad we get to share this journey with you! ~Julie

Anonymous said...

Who made the yummy cupcakes? Sugar, Cupcake, Wildflour, coworkers? I want one - a cupcake that is;) I hear Prenate Elite makes a vitamin that has vanilla flavoring. Maybe that will help with cravings?! Have you started shopping for maternity clothes? Maybe Rue La La will sell some soon! xx, Renee

Meredith said...

I'm unsure where the yummy cup cakes came from! They sure are good though! I will have to ask Dr. V about Prenate Elite in vanilla flavor. I am currently taking those, but no favor...

Kegan Taylor said...

Yeah those cupcakes are good looking. I am glad that you are able to stomach them. Too bad your sister does not feel like eating much of anything. But I have always been the one with the weak stomach. They say if you crave sweets when you are pregnant you are more than likely to have a girl. Just let you in on some more wise tells....lol... Talk with you soon. Love, Kegan

Meredith said...

Kegan, sorry to hear you are not feeling well. I thought the sickness went away after the 1st trimester. You're in the middle of the 2nd...right?

Kegan said...

I am in my second right at 15 weeks. But my stomach seems to very uneasy and headaches....I do not which I would want to have. Sick for 2 weeks and get it over with like I did with Logan or being sick all the time with this one. Which would you choose.....lol....