Monday, March 29, 2010

Update: Second OB visit

This is week 15 of my pregnancy, so it was still too early to tell what the baby's sex (darn it!).  At my next appointment (April 30th), they will do another 4D ultrasound and will be able to tell the sex then.  April 30th seems like a long way off, but I am sure it will be here before we know it.

I'm including links to 3 videos taken during this visit.  Videos 1 and 3 are 6-7 minutes long, so grab a bag of popcorn before watching!

The visit was very good all and all!  Our baby still progressing as it should, and everything looks normal. 

Reviewing my list of questions (See Here)



2D ultrasound (Doppler) to check on the baby (check out the difference between this video and the 12 week 4D video...4D really makes a difference!).  Heart rate has slowed from the 170's to 158, which is normal to slow down a bit.  As with the last ultrasound, our baby had its legs crossed again!!



Follow up questions with Dr. Villers and after-visit chat.

2 comments:

Kegan said...

Well what time is your appointment that day....Mine is the same day. So we need to let each other know before we tell the rest. Mine is @ 9:00 and doctor appointment is at 9:30. This is so neat.

Meredith said...

My appointment is at 1:30 on the 30th. So, you will know before I will. You'll have to text me.