Monday, April 19, 2010

Baby Clubs

Once you know you are pregnant and right after you sign up for daycare, you should sign up for every baby club possible (I hear).  Companies will send you lots of great coupons, freebies, and samples.  Below are a few that I have signed up for lately.

To all the moms out there: post any other baby clubs you know about that I haven't listed.  You know, I'm new at this, so I haven't found them all! :-)

Huggies-enjoytheriderewards.com

Pampers-www.pampers.com/en_US/signup

Similac-similac.com

Publix-www.publix.com/babyclub

Gerber-StartHealthyStayHealthy.com

Enfamil- Click Here

3 comments:

Jennifer H. said...

Great information! We have saved so much money on diapers, wipes and formula by watching the sale ads and combining that with the manufacturer coupons you receive from the Baby Clubs. We have never had to pay full price for any of these items - worth while for sure.

Kegan said...

O.kay I have been doing a little searching this afternoon on websites for you. Here is a website I found that list a lot of different places. They list some you have listed but there are some more that you may want to try. http://www.funandfrugal.com/2008/08/baby-clubs-free-stuff/

Enjoy! I will let you know if I find more.

Kegan

Meredith said...

I'll have to try the fun and frugal link! Thanks