Thursday, April 22, 2010

I hear there will come a time....

I got an email from my friend, Jennifer, a few weeks back...

"This may be odd, but I feel its my obligation to tell you….I know you enjoy granny panties (I hope she was kidding?) and the Old Navy maternity brief is AWESOME!!! When I was full term I ordered two packs when they were on sale, and I had a coupon. They are right after the baby when things are puffy and tender (I could go into explanation, but its not something best read in an e-mail...what is to come?!?!). They are super comfy and wash up well.
I HIGHLY recommend at least ordering one set.(Old Navy Maternity Briefs)"



Also, I read MomFinds.com (on my blog roll!), they had a post about Maternity Panties....say it ain't so!  Their post starts out by saying "There comes a point in every woman’s pregnancy when absolutely everything you owned pre-pregnancy stops fitting and yes, that includes your underwear."

Their top pick for maternity underwear is also from Old Navy.  They suggest the Maternity Low Rise Bikinis.  Click their blog link to see what other picks were chosen. 



Say it ain't so!

4 comments:

Jennifer H. said...

Just keep in mind that if you do wear your regular underwear until the end you'll most likely stretch it out and have to buy new underwear post baby. So buy it now or later....your pick!

amanda said...

VPL..... i shudder to think!!

Meredith said...

Amanda, I totally had to go to the urban dictonary to look up VPL! I am sure that will be the title of one of my post when I get to this stage...probably "VPL and I don't care!" Too funny!

Tommy, Erica, Addie Kate, and Andrew said...

I never wore maternity panties! I had a few "high rise" panties left from the days when jeans and pants didn't show your crack, and just hadn't thrown them away, and so I wore them, and just rolled them down under my belly. They worked great for me and I even packed them away with my maternity clothes for (hopefully) future use! (And, btw and b/c I don't care what anyone thinks - they were thongs, and I wore them until the day I delivered - even to the hospital - they are just more comfortable for me.) I did go buy some granny panties to wear afterwards b/c you have NO CHOICE. I just wanted to let you know!