Friday, April 9, 2010

Is that Maternity You're Wearing? NO...well, yes.

Today is the first day I am sporting maternity all the way!  I've got my maternity jeans and a maternity t-shirt on!  I think you can really tell I look pregnant today since these clothes really let you hang it all out.  When wearing regular clothes, I feel those help keep things in.

All of my jeans are pretty fitted, so I knew those would be the first to go!  I actually don't mind maternity jeans all that much.  The ones that I have look like real jeans.  It has a faux zipper, and you just pull the on like sweatpants.The only thing I have trouble with is tugging on the to keep them up.  I am supporting a major sag today!


I really have been conscious about wearing maternity clothes too soon (call me crazy).  First off, I find most of them very unattractive, and second, I don't want have to wear them just to wear them.

I have some big tops that I have been wearing, and since people know that I am pregnant, they'll ask "oh, is that maternity?" I make sure to tell them NO, and feel as though I need to explain (Silly?  Probably, Yes).  I guess I'll need to get over that feeling, because the answer will soon be yes for all of my outfits!

Well, that is my Fashion Friday update!  Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Meredith said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Meredith said...

Carina,
Thanks for finding my blog and commenting! It is great to connect with other moms that know exactly the way I'm feeling at the moment. I know it will all be worth it come Sept! I look forward to checking out your site!