Friday, April 16, 2010

Spendin' My Bucks in the Boro...

Happy Friday!  I am excited for the weekend.  As soon as I get off of work I'm headed to Walterboro for a shopping adventure at Colleton's Fine Clothing!  If you follow me on Soirées & Shenanigans, you know that I really like this store.  My friend (and blog follower), MM, got me hooked on this store.

The wonderful thing about Colleton's is Ansley, the owner, gets small runs of things.  It has more of a boutique feel.  Also, since it is in Walterboro, I don't have to worry about someone else having the same outfit (Remember showing up to church on Easter Sunday with the great dress from Belk just to find that four other people at church thought it was great too??)!

I've been chatting with the store over email to see what would work from their monthly email during my pregnancy (the store sends out an email with photos of new items).  Here's what I'm going to get this afternoon to add to my "baby bump" clothing!

Reader note: Colleton's doesn't sell maternity, but some styles will allow me to wear it through my pregnancy.  So when I am asked "is that maternity," my answer can remain the same-"NO!" :-)

Here's the reply from Colleton's...
Okay, these are the ones that will work with growing baby belly:)
Deep V Neck Dress would be AWESOME with black or brown leggings and gold sandals...so cute!

Great bright Summer tops and would be perfect (that's what I like to hear!)

Perfect Summer white top- it is big through middle

A few of us are getting together in May for a "private shopping party" at Colleton's!  Let me know if you are interested. Ansley request we do in on a Thursday night.  I'd love to have a blogging buddy get-together!  Colleton's will provide food and drinks!  What a party!!!

6 comments:

Rachel Price said...

Wish I was closer I would definitely join. Those clothes are gorgeous!

Finally getting the Publix saving thing...saved $25 yesterday...hehe

Jennifer H. said...

Those are great options! Happy Shopping!

Meredith said...

Rachel, great job on the savings at Publix.

Jennifer, Thanks for the clothes. I got them in the mail today! I love all the dresses!!

Meredith said...

Rachel, great job on the savings at Publix.

Jennifer, Thanks for the clothes. I got them in the mail today! I love all the dresses!!

Colleton's Fine Clothing said...

Love the blog:) Thanks for the wonderful compliments on the store! I know the new things will look great on you! Hope to see you soon! Let me know when you're ready to book the shopping party!

Meredith said...

Ansley, I didn't get the bright summer top...strapless, but I keep thinking about it. If it is still in the store when I come back in May, I think I'll have to grab it too!