Thursday, April 29, 2010

So Sleepy....

Not sure if being overly excited about the tomorrow's anatomy scan has worn me out or if our little one is zapping my energy with a growth spurt, but I went to bed at 7:30 last night. 

I could have gone to bed much sooner, but Nick and I ran some errands last night.  I thought that I was fine to go, but on the way to Lowe's, I was pretty much was asleep, and when in Lowe's, I was walking around the place like a zombie!  Nick finally let me stay with the cart...parked, and he did the running around the store!  I must say, he was rather patient with me!!

When we got home, I was pretty much was negotiating my way out of dinner.  I was going to sit at the table at least but gave up!  I got my bath (pretty much was asleep) and went straight to bed.  On a normal night, I usually take a 30 minute bath, so you know I am tired when I get out of the bath before the water got cold!

I felt like a little kid because Nick came in the room and told me good night ("tucked me in") and turned out the lights just like my parents used to do!

5 comments:

Kegan said...

Do not feel bad. I have been the same way this week. When I get home I do not feel like doing anything. I did a load of lanudry and we have a pizza last night and then I got my bath and put Logan to bed and I went to bed. Bryan even was asking what was wrong with me. For some reason I do not remember feeling that way when I was prgenant with Logan. But they say every pregnancy is different. Hang in there. It is worse at work lately for me. I have to go to my car sometimes and just relax for about 30 minutes. So you are not in the boat alone. Can't wait until tomorrow........ :)

TeeTee Lynn said...

Good luck to both you and Kegan tomorrow! I can't wait to hear the results.

I had the same tiredness during the earlier part of my pregnancy. Daniel would come home from work around 7:00, and I would be asleep either in the bedroom or on the couch. I would then get up to eat dinner...and go right back to bed afterwards. I think it is perfectly normal, even though that doesn't help you feel better! Hope it doesn't last long! :)

Allison said...

I miss you!!!

Jennifer H. said...

Totally normal! Don't worry about it....rest and let Nick spoil you. Believe me - GET YOUR SLEEP NOW!!!!!!!!!

Susannah can't wait to find out whether she's gonna have a best friend or future boyfriend!

Meredith said...

Glad to hear it is normal from all the St. Peter's folks!! Thanks for reading the blog and being so supportive!

Allison! I miss you too. Why did you move? Our little one will need an Auntie Allison! Glad you are happy in DC!