Friday, April 23, 2010

Save the Date! May 20th


I would like invite all Mrs. Pregnant in the Lowcountry and Soirées & Shenanigans readers to a private shopping party at Colleton's Fine Clothing!  I have spoke of Colleton's on both blogs (Here and Here).
Please save the date for May 20th around 6PM (This is a Thursday).

Colleton's is located at 248 E Washington Street in downtown Walterboro.  Walterboro is 45 minutes away from Charleston and 30 minutes (I think) from Beaufort and Summerville. 
Let me know if you are interested in coming by commenting.  We already have 4 5 in our group for the event.   Also, feel free to invite others. Food and drinks are provided with the party. I also have seen that 20% off is available, but I want to double check on that!!
 
Here are some other cute things she has in the shop now!




For a full slide show, click here!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I don't think I can wait until May 20th! Too cute!!

Meredith said...

20% off is confirmed!!!! So excited.