Monday, August 16, 2010

Charleston Shower

Cute wreath to welcome all the ladies to the shower.
Mary-Margaret made it! To learn how to make it, click here.
I can't wait to hang it on our door when Tillman arrives!

Check out the bow detail!

Yummy Lemonade and cute preggo mannequin. 
(To order, click here)
Can you tell Mary-Margaret and I follow Pluff Mudd Studio blog?

Cute favors at the door for all the ladies.
My sis-in-law made these little
diaper favors filled with candies.

Catherine hung these cute onsies up to decorate.
She also opened her house for the shower!
Check out her applique and monogramming skills!

The CAKE table!  I love cake and sweets.
Catherine made the cute cup cakes with wonderful icing
and added cute little rubber duckies to top each.
My sis-in-law made the diaper cake! 
Beside the diaper cake is the invite that Jennifer designed!


Here are all the wonderful hostesses of the shower
L to R:
Catherine, Jennifer, me, Julie (sis-in-law) & Mary-Margaret

Freshman year roomies at College of Charleston.
 This group hasn't been together in 10 years!
L to R
Jennifer, me, Sam & Mary-Margaret

Jennifer had everyone fill out a prediction sheet about
Tillman (weight, eye & hair color, career, favorite sport, etc).
I'm reading them aloud to everyone!
Can't wait to see who is right in 25 years!

Gift opening

The prediction book

3 comments:

Kegan said...

It looks like you had a great turn out and got a lot of things. I love the wreath. I would love to make one. I will have to see what I can do and how much time I have. 3 weeks and counting.....Tomorrow is my appointment we will see what they say then.

Meredith said...

The shower was really great! Yes, M-M did great with the wreath!

Good luck with your appointment.

Jennifer H. said...

It was so good to spend time with you on Sat. You have so many wonderful friends. We all can't wait to meet little Tillman!!!