Friday, August 13, 2010

Sweet Husband



I came home from Target yesterday, and this is what I saw by the bed.  For those of you who can't tell by the pictures, I'm 5'2" on a good day.  We have a pretty high bed, and the bigger my belly gets, the harder it is to get in and out of bed.  My sweet husband purchased a step stool for me!  (yes people...I love my computer, and it stays by my bedside all the time...crazy I'm sure to some.)

His sweet card read: "Meredith, I noticed you are starting to have a more difficulty getting into bed.  I hope this little step helps the late night trips to the bathroom.  Thanks for being a wonderful prego wife. With Much Love, Nick"  On the other side of the card he said "Keep up the good work and positive attitude. Not too much more to go."

I have a pretty thoughtful husband.  He has been also busy around the house with his "honey-do" list too.  Yesterday he surprised me with clearing out a space in the garage for my car!  This may seem strange to some, but we have lived in our house almost two years, and a car hasn't spent the night in there yet. 

Dear Nick,
You are the best!  Thanks for all you do, and being so thoughtful!  I'm luck to have you in my life.  I know that you will make a great Daddy to Tillman, and I simply can't wait to have a family with you!

I heard this song yesterday (Brad Paisley - Anything Like Me), and I thought of you and Tillman! You're going to be a great Daddy!


Love,
Meredith



5 comments:

Julie said...

AHHH! That is SO nice. Tillman's a lucky lil man to have you both!

Anonymous said...

So sweet! And I just love some Brad Paisley! That's his little son saying "me" at the end of the song. ;) Renee

Rachael Hamilton said...

Enjoyed checking out your blog...it's so informative! Can't wait to see you at the wedding!

The Blanton's said...

Aww that's awesome! He's a keeper for sure ;)

Marnie said...

This is really sweet and made me a little teary eyed!