Monday, August 23, 2010

Family Pictures

The week before Christmas we're doing family pictures with Nick's extended family (four generations in the photo).  Since Christmas shopping will probably be at a minimum this year, we thought this would be a great gift and a good time to capture the moment.

We've set the date, Nick's mom found a photographer, and I think his mom and sis have couple places (an airplane hanger or an historic house) in mind.  The only trouble seems to be what we should wear.  Nick's mom suggested black tops and jeans.  At first, I thought, I wouldn't be able to find anything for "my guys" to wear, but being winter, Nick has a black sweater or two. 

As for Tillman, is there a such thing as a black onesie?
I'd never seen one.  It isn't typical to see infants dressed in black.  With a quick Google search, I found what I was looking for!


It's even long sleeve!!!  Perfect.  I think we'll order this for picture day!  Of course, no onesie is complete without a monogram...right?  I think we'll have to put one on there to dress it up (Nick suggested we monogram Purdue on it, but I think for this it will be TAS)!

Now the only other issue is....weight loss!!!  Maternity leave will include lots of walks, healthy eating (ugh!), and the motivation jeans will be prominently displayed! 

1 comment:

Kegan said...

I heard Breadfeeding helps loose the weight so you have one thing going for you. Do not worry you will be able to have it off by December. You will look fine.