Friday, August 27, 2010

Letter from Tillman


A card arrived yesterday, and low and behold, it was from Tillman! 
Here's what he had to say....


Based on the post mark, I think his Mimi helped him write it!


Tillman also had his weekly check up yesterday with Dr. Villers. We found out that Mommy Meredith's GSB was negative, so no meds needed before delivery. Tillman remains happy at 150 bpm, around 5 lbs, and he is resting easy these days with his head directly on mom's bladder (I'm feeling the love about every two hours)!

2 comments:

Julie said...

That is the cutest thing ever!!Mommy Meredith!! I love it! We all knew Tillman would be smart, but writing from the womb! Whoa! Boy genius! :)

Meredith said...

Julie, you make me laugh! Boy genius...we hope! I want to live at Bishop Gadsden when I get old...I hope this boy is smart to put us there!